PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum
Jazz Guitar Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Car break in...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> Hangout, Chat & Get to Know
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gorecki
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanni wrote:
censorship is from yesterday, or something from the fifties,........ not my time, i know this only from old people when they talk about, ......... better not to have a censorship

Well hanni, here in the states censorship does still exist but has mostly been replaced by politically correct. I'll put it like this, if I said a lady had a nice back side at work, I would be looking for a job the following day!

So...Morgan, you are WAY too young to have the slightest clue what you're saying. Otherwise, if you ever get to the period in life where you bust your ass to get what little you have and then someone turns around and steals it or vandalizes it, you'll totally understand why some people I'm certain who haven't said anything yet, want to rip out your lungs and show them to you before they shove them up your ass before beating the living crap out of you....get the picture.

Forums Admin for PlayJazzGuitar.com.

Do you know where all of your F'n B flats are?
MorganS

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorecki wrote:
hanni wrote:
censorship is from yesterday, or something from the fifties,........ not my time, i know this only from old people when they talk about, ......... better not to have a censorship

Well hanni, here in the states censorship does still exist but has mostly been replaced by politically correct. I'll put it like this, if I said a lady had a nice back side at work, I would be looking for a job the following day!

So...Morgan, you are WAY too young to have the slightest clue what you're saying. Otherwise, if you ever get to the period in life where you bust your ass to get what little you have and then someone turns around and steals it or vandalizes it, you'll totally understand why some people I'm certain who haven't said anything yet, want to rip out your lungs and show them to you before they shove them up your ass before beating the living crap out of you....get the picture.

On the first post he did not say that anything happened to him or anyone around him. It was an open question. If he said "My car" I would not have made a joke. Thats why I didn't end with a joke.

Morgan
cadence

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MorganS wrote:
On the first post he did not say that anything happened to him or anyone around him. It was an open question. If he said "My car" I would not have made a joke. Thats why I didn't end with a joke.

Morgan

Use your head. Why else would he bring it up? If you realize that what you said might be in bad taste then why are you defending yourself?
MorganS

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cadence wrote:
MorganS wrote:

Morgan

Use your head. Why else would he bring it up? If you realize that what you said might be in bad taste then why are you defending yourself?

I admit that it might have been in bad taste, I don't like to piss of gorecki. The post before scared me a little. They want to rip my lungs out and shove them up my ass.

Morgan
Generic Sobriquet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorecki wrote:
...if I said a lady had a nice back side at work, I would be looking for a job the following day!

Rightly so, and it has nothing to do with so-called "political correctness," but I suppose we oughtn't digress into that subject.

As for Morgan, simple explanation: a) at 13-14 he's instincutally a rebel without a cause or clue, and b) he's a rich kid.
hanni

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorecki wrote:
hanni wrote:

in germany not, and i can defence myself good again this with having the right words, and you could be sure i know those words in english, but for a musican in church itīs not good to use them (ok just a bit) Wink
Fingerpicker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Shocked

This was one of the most intense threads I've yet encountered.

I have never suffered having my car broken into, but I can imagine my reaction if it did. I would be ready to commit mayhem. Evil or Very Mad

Then to have someone make an insensitive offhand remark about it ... nice move.

I remember when I was 13 in a place long ago and far away. It was winter. I was selling tickets to a roller skating party. A friend of my parents came by and bought one, more as a courtesy than anything else, but as she was leaving, the friend slipped on the ice on our front porch and broke her leg. I make a smart remark that, "It was a good thing she already bought her ticket." It was one of the most stupid things I have ever said, and I regret it to this day. It did teach me that it is good idea to think before I speak and to remember the pain a casual comment can cause. Sad
mr. beaumont

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think we're being a little hard on morgan here...johnb didn't even say he was offended.

yeah, it was a dumb remark. lets let it die.
“For the guitar is the most unpredictable and least reliable musical instrument in existence...and also the sweetest, the warmest, the most delicate, whose melancholic voice awakes in our soul exquisite reveries.”

Andres Segovia
jazzerchick

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with you Mr. B.
thane27

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As for Morgan, simple explanation: a) at 13-14 he's instincutally a rebel without a cause or clue, and b) he's a rich kid.

Laughing
MorganS

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lgiro wrote:
hanni wrote:

stupid bullshit. no **** censorship? stupid bullshit!

Who censored it? lol. For a day it wasn't censored. Anyone else catch that?

Morgan
Gorecki
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MorganS wrote:

The system did. When I moved the site, the language filters got turned off. I turned them back on.

Forums Admin for PlayJazzGuitar.com.

Do you know where all of your F'n B flats are?
MorganS

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorecki wrote:
MorganS wrote:

The system did. When I moved the site, the language filters got turned off. I turned them back on.

Ahhh smart.

Morgan
hanni

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lgiro wrote:
hanni wrote:

stupid bullshit. no **** censorship? stupid bullshit!

(i see it as a joke)

booorrr..... i donīt want to post dirty words, itīs again my rules, keep cool Cool
Fat City

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post was way more entertaining than TV!
Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> Hangout, Chat & Get to Know All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: