PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum
Jazz Guitar Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chat Room Now Available!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> Information & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gorecki
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it got broken from the move and I never looked for it. Confused

It's fixed and available now. Wink

Forums Admin for PlayJazzGuitar.com.

Do you know where all of your F'n B flats are?
hanni

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ nezumi
the chatroom never worked at me, i think iīm not the only one, i like chatrooms and hang around at the guitarspace chat on another server every evening....
MorganS

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanni wrote:
@ nezumi
the chatroom never worked at me, i think iīm not the only one, i like chatrooms and hang around at the guitarspace chat on another server every evening....

Wheres that?

Morgan
hanni

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MorganS wrote:
hanni wrote:
@ nezumi

Wheres that?

Morgan

itīs a server in germany, another timezone, that means the guitarplayers are online when you are in school, morning in america is evening and night in europe, mostly we are online from 11pm - 2 am, some of them coming directly from gigīs and told what was going on, others build netradios with thier music and moderate them self at this time, itīs good to use a headset if you are chatting there, some use skype and icq to play life for the others, the download from the lyric archive is blocked at the moment, there where problems with copyrights Crying or Very sad no free guitarsheets anymore, today we had fun with some italian guitarplayers, mostly they chat in native german, dutch or france, for an american it is like a subculture, you need a password, there are several admins and they all can speak english too, i canīt say whatīs going on at thes chat here, because i canīt use it
nezumi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gorecki -thanks again
hanni
morgan

the chatroom works just fine now, at least the part where i sign in and wait for someone to show up. other than that...... Sad

teehee
hanni

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nezumi wrote:
gorecki -thanks again
hanni
morgan

the chatroom works just fine now, at least the part where i sign in and wait for someone to show up. other than that...... Sad

teehee

not at me, i see only a red cross, it canīt be java because i can use other chattrooms, donīt know iīm not a programmer, maybe the firewall? i donīt want to switch it of
Gorecki
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanni wrote:
nezumi wrote:
gorecki -thanks again
hanni
morgan

teehee

not at me, i see only a red cross, it canīt be java because i can use other chattrooms, donīt know iīm not a programmer, maybe the firewall? i donīt want to switch it of

Well we can get you working if we can without disabling a firewall. What operating system are you using and what browser. I sounds like the browser isn't recognizing the java applet as a trusted source...and I am a programmer. Wink

hanni

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorecki wrote:
hanni wrote:
nezumi wrote:
gorecki -thanks again
hanni
morgan

teehee

Well we can get you working if we can without disabling a firewall. What operating system are you using and what browser. I sounds like the browser isn't recognizing the java applet as a trusted source...and I am a programmer. Wink

at the moment iīm using an 18 year old pc, i had a power-wire break at the laptop, i ordered a new wire and hope i get it next week Very Happy maybe than itīs better, i also have many old phones and i like it to let them work all with an internet highspeedrouter and a big box for the phones Very Happy .....later
Gorecki
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ummm, darlin, the computer maybe so old that is won't ever work because the operating system is likely too old to handle anything even remotely recent. Not much I can do for that. Confused

I just bought a brand spanking new laptop for my youngest that's running Windows Vista with Duo Core and 2 Gigs of RAM for $500.00 US. Computers are dirt cheap right now..get one!

hanni

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have an adsl 2000 line and this pc is working with an sinus 1054 data wireless module about 2000k, and a remote is working fine i did it with a frind Very Happy , the soundcard is not good i put a microphone on it and it sounds terrible, i used wav......
i want to buy a new one, but here i have to pay about 800 € for the same laptop you bought, i think that must be about 1000 $, itīs much money here
Gorecki
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that. Does the UK ship to you? These guys are fairly good pricing? http://www.misco.co.uk

You reminded me when my oldest was in London last spring and missed her flight, it ended up costing me an extra $3,000 to get her home. Darn, I nearly forgot about that. Laughing

hanni

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oops Shocked you can get a flight from hannover/ger to london/uk for 50 €, and it just needs one hour, these are very small planes, i can go with a ferryboat too, a shopping tour in london/uk will be fine but i think i buy to much and lost all of my money, to me itīs better not to go or to order things from london/uk, itīs better to wait till the price for laptops goes lower here too Wink
hanni

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorecki wrote:
ummm, darlin, the computer maybe so old that is won't ever work because the operating system is likely too old to handle anything even remotely recent. Not much I can do for that. Confused

I just bought a brand spanking new laptop for my youngest that's running Windows Vista with Duo Core and 2 Gigs of RAM for $500.00 US. Computers are dirt cheap right now..get one!

i think the computer is to old for homerecording too Confused it realy bugīs me not to get my guitarplaying in mp3 with audacity, and i canīt put wav or midi in my uboot acount, uboot recordings have to be mp3 files www.uboot.com
Gorecki
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what's the mz (megahertz) of that computer? Right click my computer and select properties, it should say.

hanni

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorecki wrote:
what's the mz (megahertz) of that computer? Right click my computer and select properties, it should say.

Very Happy no the pc is to old, iīm just trying the laptop from my boyfrind, but this laptop bugs me too, i work in german on it so i have not this my computer, but it dosnīt matter, so i think itīs this

Arbeitsplatz
Systemeigenschaften

Gericom Intel Pentium 4
Mobile CPU 1.80 GHz
1.79 GHz, 640 MB Ram

so the laptop from my boyfrind is not the fastest Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> Information & Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: