PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum
Jazz Guitar Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GIG:Boston:The Sheryl Bailey 3: Tuesday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> Show Dates & Appearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sbgtr2003

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: GIG:Boston:The Sheryl Bailey 3: Tuesday Reply with quote

Dear Friends:

If you live in the metro-Boston area, me and my trio, The Sheryl Bailey 3 will be making a rare Boston appearance at The Regatta Bar this coming Tuesday April 29. We play one nice long set at 7:30.

The Regatta Bar is in the Charles Hotel: 1 Bennet Street in Cambridge. 617-661-5000 or log onto: www.regattabarjazz.com for tickets and info.

SB: Guitar/pen
Ian Froman: Drums
Brian Charette: Organ

We'll be playing some old faves from past releases and working out new material for our upcoming Mel Bay DVD taping in June. I hope you can join us!!

peace:
Sheryl
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> Show Dates & Appearances All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: