PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum
Jazz Guitar Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jimmy Bruno Guitar Institute?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> Other Training & Tutorials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tkearn5000

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:48 pm    Post subject: Jimmy Bruno Guitar Institute? Reply with quote

I was wondering if anyone has experience with this site, I saw it the other day and was thinking of giving it a shot. I just don't know how much I'll get out of it.

I have a degree in music performance, but after graduating in 2007 I got very sick. I wasn't able to practice regularly for a year and a half. I'm now back to playing, but still to sick to take lessons.

I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea what this institute is like, and how advanced the lessons get.

Thanks,
-TK
M

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, tkearn ... I think we've had a number of posts about Bruno's program. If you search, you'll get a lot of information much more quickly.

Hope your health-related issues continue to improve for you!
tkearn5000

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the suggestion. I was able to find some info through searching. I think I'm a step closer to giving it a shot. I really like the idea of the whole interactive community thing. Especially the videos, and personal responses from Jimmy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> Other Training & Tutorials All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: