PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum
Jazz Guitar Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: Sadowsky Semi Hollow... SOLD!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> The Gear Exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
croth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:59 am    Post subject: FS: Sadowsky Semi Hollow... SOLD! Reply with quote

This guitar is SOLD. Someone got a great guitar. Thanks for looking folks.

I am changing around my guitars, as i tend to do from time to time, and I thought I'd offer up this guitar for your consideration. New acquisitions necessitate selling this:

2006 Sadowsky Semi Hollow, color Sienna, in absolutely immaculate condition. No mars, scratches, nor dings. I recently replaced the standard plastic control knobs with Roger's newer ebony ones. You get both sets.

This guitar is set up perfectly and plays and sounds exceptionally. Asking $3300 plus shipping and any payment fees. I will consider offers.

The Sadowsky comes in its OHSC, also in excellent condition. I keep all of my guitars in excellent condition and this guitar is no exception to that.

I have some flexibility to entertain offers on the guitar, so don't hesitate to talk to me.

Please email me if you're interested, and/or if you want pictures or have any other questions. I rarely get to attend to PM's so PLEASE EMAIL me at crothman AT optonline DOT net.

Thanks for looking. Looking forward to hearing from you.

[/img]

Last edited by croth on Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
croth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTT.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> The Gear Exchange All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: