PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum
Jazz Guitar Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Jazz Guitar TV Show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> The Jazz Guitar Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PlayJazzGuitar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:24 pm    Post subject: New Jazz Guitar TV Show Reply with quote

I'm starting a new private members' site called "The Inside Track". One aspect will be a new monthly TV show called "Inside Track TV" featuring a special guest. Would love to see who you might like to see on the show. Anthony Wilson may very well be the first. Hit me with ideas...

Chris
Gorecki
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I've been a little out of touch and hadn't noticed this posting. As you know I relocated my entire life, been playing catch up ever since. Wink

So, has anything come of this? Asking this crowd (or lack therein) is probably not going to get you a lot of feedback these days. Sad

Forums Admin for PlayJazzGuitar.com.

Do you know where all of your F'n B flats are?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> The Jazz Guitar Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: