PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum
Jazz Guitar Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Moderator selection?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> Hangout, Chat & Get to Know
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ed norton

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no i wasn't picking any fights. I just don't like that guy. He's cocky and doesn't say who He is. I'm sure there are some good englishman out there, Iv'e yet to meet one. If He is someone ,than say don't spray it, otherwise shut the **** up. Jazzerman represents Himself and doesn't talk down to anyone, so what makes this guy so special. I think it's manipulative to say Oh I'm a jazz artist, but I won't tell You who I am. As for random promotions, whoever this guy is, I doubt he can hang with Robert Conti.
draqza

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno, you went off on that bit and there was also the comment you made about me, although you never followed up to my reply.

Although either way I suppose the real point is that it's an internet forum, what's it matter anyway?
Gorecki
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm I don't know what's going on with ed lately, he seems to be annoyed/frustrated/vulgar and generally not happy. I donít know why, I just hope he works it out of his system and/or PMís people when he wants to moisten their cheerios.

I hope we can maintain a civil environment. I by all means don't expect people to not express them self, I just hope it can be done in a reasonably respectful or at least diplomatic manner.

Would rather avoid some parent calling the INET police on Chris because someone told their 12 year old to Ö. Well you know. Rolling Eyes
ed norton

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get annoyed but I'm actually pretty easy to get along with. Lots of passion for playing, and I play well cause I play allot. I take allot of crap from people without leaving the house, so I have a short fuse. Anyway that guy just pissed me off sorry, i'll fly away. To answer Your question Dragza, i just assumed you would want to criticize me because I'm the one who told You no posting for 5 years. that's harsh, If you want to record music and send it out You should. I don't remember going off on any youngsters, but since they do read this stuff I apologize if any are offended. I'll go away, the only person I really connect with is Yurgis the jazz expert at Digitaldreamdoor. That's Igiro's site with all the lists of great guitarists and stuff. The site owner doesn't like Yurgis so He messed it all up. Anyway no offense but I must be a masochist to read this stuff. I gotta take Tyra's advise and stay away. Keep Jazzin guys, but don't forget the blues. Peace to all except Viper, he can , well You kinow what I want to say.
draqza

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I thought that was somebody else... unless you have since changed usernames. But whatever. You're entitled to your opinion; personally, I figure since I'm not taking lessons right now, the only way I can ever get feedback will be to post here.

Anyway, I suppose we can move on from all this now...
alfonso

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

draqza,
I guess the man with two names just exposed himself, I hate getting into crap like this but he just blew his identies by getting his shit mixed up, so I guess Ed and Stan the no posting for 5 years talker is one in the same guy. Wow, no big surprise just strange, oh strange in my opinion and said not to offend anyone not even the man with two heads. Laughing

ed norton wrote:
To answer Your question Dragza, i just assumed you would want to criticize me because I'm the one who told You no posting for 5 years.
draqza

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alfonso wrote:
draqza,
I guess the man with two names just exposed himself, I hate getting into crap like this but he just blew his identies by getting his shit mixed up, so I guess Ed and Stan the no posting for 5 years talker is one in the same guy. Wow, no big surprise just strange, oh strange in my opinion and said not to offend anyone not even the man with two heads. Laughing

ed norton wrote:
To answer Your question Dragza, i just assumed you would want to criticize me because I'm the one who told You no posting for 5 years.

Yeah... This is where if I wanted to cause trouble I could say something about how ironic it is that the one complaining about someone hiding his identity would then pull a double-identity...

...but I'd never want to cause trouble like that... Twisted Evil
Stan Kawolski

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes Ed is my couterpart. Yurgis is the man. That guy knows so much I honestly thought He was a machine. Yeah just move on, I will. These things are hard for me. Best not to answer me. I like to check the boards for stuff like Jazzerman just posted. those europeans are really setting stuff on fire in the jazz world. Paul and Steve are nice to listen to, I'll listen more when I get a chance.I just won't post. hopefully Viper will just let it go. I don't know why that guy ercked me but he did, sorry. Oh my name is Joe; Ed Norton is a character from the Honeymooners, Stan Kawolski is the Lead in Tennessee Williams' masterpiece "A Streetcar named Desire". Since I identify with working class simple folks, all this stuff is hard for me to relate to, Love the music though.
Gorecki
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ed nobody want's you or anyone else to leave. Just a matter of expressing yourself with a bit more control. I know I have my days where I'm not patient or tolerant and I would never expect anyone to always be perfect.

The great advantage to forum editors is if you're on the verge of saying something you probably shouldn't you can delete it. Even after you've posted it, you can edit it.

That cool?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> Hangout, Chat & Get to Know All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: