PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum
Jazz Guitar Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

level of player

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> Chris Standring's "Play What You Hear" Course
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rw johnson

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:59 am    Post subject: level of player Reply with quote

sent email to chris on this subject. At what level of play should a person be at to use the play what you hear course?
rocktojazz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:52 am    Post subject: re:level Reply with quote

My own level was such that I could play a major scale in one position, shift it around the fretboard for different keys plus only fairly basic chord shapes. No reading at all. I could otherwise only play blues scales and basic chords. You will get what support you need by e-mail. I have only mailed Chris for support a couple of times and he has dealt with both of my questions in a very prompt & easy to understand way. I cant recommend this course enough to anyone who is serious about wanting to improve their playing. There are some examples from the sections of the course on this site which I found helpful in making the decision to purchase the course, why not try those out and that may give you an idea ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> Chris Standring's "Play What You Hear" Course All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: