PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum
Jazz Guitar Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ladies' club
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> Hangout, Chat & Get to Know
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hanni

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, i did the test and now i know what to do, but i have a problem, all things to learn jazzguitar are in english with verry special words i donīt know, last week i was in a big bookshop in germany and was looking to a good jazzbook in german, you donīt get..... all jazzthings are in english and i donīt see an english-german guitar translation book, i have one in singing and performance but it donīt helps in jazz, now i compare lessons in english-german and i understand more, this is the link:
http://bs.cyty.com/visitabilis/gitarre/gitarkrs.htm
http://wind.prohosting.com/ruehle/gitarre.html

this is classical and gospel, bach and beethoven, no jazz..... Crying or Very sad but it helps to learn guitar.....why not, yes i need a guitar teatcher but in my area is no one,
the thing with the nails is interesting, since i play guitar my nails are clean and nice to make a good guitar sound, i do the same with nail polish and those things but not in a studio, i make all by my self and wear gloves if i work in the garden to keep my nails, but i donīt go to the hairdresser my hairs are very long, like the hairs form irish girls
jazzerchick

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanni, I have a friend here from Germany, a very fine jazz pianist.
He's been here about 3 yrs. I'll find out if he knows your area.
hanni

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice, at 10.12.2oo6 we sing gospel (no jazz) in hameln/holtensen st.aegidien church 17:00, everybody can come and the money you spend is for poor people, hameln is a tourist and british army area, some british soldiers live there with thier familys, you see british cars and tourists at the streets and many things are in german/english language, maybe he knows this area, i donīt live far from here..... Wink .......
alfonso

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nezumi,
I don't see what the big laugh is your getting at my expense, the music man card is nothing more than a guy with a fast car, nothing more nothing less. You ask if it's gotten me to 2nd base etc. I've hit grand slams but that's when I was alot younger and peace and love was in the air, meaning the Hippie days. It's not a new concept and I certainly don't take credit for it's creation. Anyone can get a girl if they look half decent, behave themselves in a Gentlemanly manner and aren't afraid to approach the good looking ladies if that's what they want, the guitar has happened to have cut to the chase for me at least. Some guys flex their muscles, I used to flex my guitar and it was never a waste of time. I always got closer to the lady in question whether it was a kiss on the cheek, a handshake, an offer to spend the night or just a smile, nothing lost but alot to gain. It seems to me like you kinda started this thread looking for something that really don't exist at least in my world. I've always treated ladies with the utmost respect whether they're a musician or not. I'm sorry you've been mis-treated or overlooked as a musician but I assure you this doesn't happen to all ladies. Well all I can say is good luck with your playing, I could read a whole lot into the situation but I will close with nothing more to say. If I have the opportunity to play music with a lady young and good looking or large and old it doesn't matter, as I'm there to play music period. Good luck in your pursuit to play jazz guitar and your wish to be taken seriously . thank you

nezumi wrote:
but then...

what's this?

music man card?

a relevation!

Quote:
billiards wrote:
but now there's this girl and I wanna play the music man card.
Quote:
billiards wrote:
I really don't think that playing the music man card is cheap and disrespectful.

Quote:
alfonso wrote:I've never played the music man card that soon but then I don't know what your total situation is.

I've had alot of fun imagining how this music man card works. Does it work in fact? Razz
do the girls' eyes get all big and weepy because you're so sweet to have played her a song?
if it is a ballad, played w/emotion; is it equal to telling her you love her?
if it's not a ballad, then is it showing off for her?
does playing the card help you get from 1st to 2nd?
2nd to 3rd?
3rd to homebase? Wink
can you use it more than once on the same girl?
how long DO you wait to use this?

come on guys, explain yourselves.....

nezumi
nezumi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm,
alphonso

sorry if I tilted your cloud, man Cool

I did stay out of your thread, out of respect.

No offence intended

nezumi
alfonso

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure it works, I'm sure your charms worked on your man or you wouldn't be with him but all that is neither here nor there, guess I was a little offended at first, either that or I was bored but no worries. peace out my Northern neighbor. later
hanni

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

but if you use the woman card...........the menīs want only §%&$ with you, have lovepain from showing a woman card Embarassed shame, i play a song about this on my guitar but i donīt want to write this down, itīs a terrible blues.......boooooooh tears in my shou........ Crying or Very sad lass mich in ruh, schmeiss dich ins kloo........ Crying or Very sad a mix in minor and major and so on, better donīt tell you more,......
thatīs happens if you show a woman card (and i kissed him....better not to tell my boyfrind) Embarassed
Gorecki
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's a crackup!! Laughin my arse off

Forums Admin for PlayJazzGuitar.com.

Do you know where all of your F'n B flats are?
hanni

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs Up! ha ha ha ha ha Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
jazzerchick

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nezumi, Where are you? Happy Holidays!
nezumi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here!

thank you for the holiday greetings, Jazzerchick.
Here's hoping the new year brings you all you desire and deserve.

just the usual holiday season, too busy to breathe....baking cookies, school concerts, picking out a tree, etc.....

Dec 23 saw the arrival of my neice, Lola Aimee. My Lola, la-la-la-la Lola....but will she be a showgirl?

I finally have a day of leisure....get to catch up with my guitar. Only played for my Grandma in the last week.
hanni

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes there is no much time to play guitar in these days, family, frinds and partys, i know i get under time pressure, after singing is in front of, have a nice time
hanni

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey girls,

here is a nice new song from the jazzmusican helge schneider, the right one to the silvester/new year night party, i canīt stop laugh, the lyrik means only, a sexy cheese sandwich is fine, Laughin my arse off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGhqCQV6D4I

happy new year
L4sleeko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Huh??? Shocked

Laughing
jazzerchick

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanni, That's very funny! Thank you.
Happy New Year!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> Hangout, Chat & Get to Know All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: