PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum
Jazz Guitar Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

playjazzguitar is 'bitchin'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> Hangout, Chat & Get to Know
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark004

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: playjazzguitar is 'bitchin' Reply with quote

Are you look'n ta reallyimprove yo jizzle guitar play'n? Let me hizzay you takes yo ballin' ta a whole new level wit mah unique n highly acclaimed system!

Welcome ta Play Jazz Guitar.com! Hellothere, My nizzle is Chris Standr'n n I'd like ta personally welcome you ta this site - a shawty hub on tha web specifically fo` thugz jizzle like you - jizzy guitar enthusiasts fo' sheezy.

"Chris - I've studied wit several instructors, n worked through at least 23 different books n I can say witout a doubt that tha unique n effective approach of yo course is untouched by ridin' I've ever worked wit. Yo course is more than a bargain - it's a dynamic process tizzle has already begun ta transform mah chillin' ta a mizzy betta place - n yo prompt attentizzles ta one of yo 'students' is piznart of whiznat makes T-H-to-tha-izzat transformizzles so effective. Thank you so much!" - Larry Feinstein PWYH v.2.0 student
"The best lessons I ever had in sizzay a short amount of tizzle! The CD has greatly improved mah understand'n of jizzle n sight cruisin' n improvis'n n know'n tha fretboard in ways I neva thought possible with the gangsta shit that keeps ya hangin. It's really given me a big boost of confidence - yos sincerly Steven Kunoth - PWYH v.2.0 student.

Killa you is into play'n n learn'n guitar or simply read'n `bout yo favorite brotha I hope you'll find sum-m sum-m of interest here fo my bling bling. There is plenty of free guitar lessons if you is look'n ta git yo teeth into some new shiznit. The memba area is filled wit free articles, interviews n guitar lessons so heezee on rappa as of now it's absolutely free fo' real.

If you is a more serious n commited musician I have an extremely successful n popular jizzay guitar course of mah own I'm very proud of called Play Wizzle You Hear aww nah. I'd love you ta check it out n dizzle in if you think you is ready ta takes tha plunge fo shizzle.

There is also a very popular jazz guitar forum ta discuss anyth'n guitar related. It's a hive of activity these days n I welcome you ta vizzy yo thoughts.

Welcome aboard, I'll be yo host n available if you need mizzay.
Takes care,

Chris

Not sure where you is wit yo guitar saggin'? Takes tha Axe Ability Tizzle n find out exactly what you should be mackin' on...

The brand new revolutionary program " Guitar Made Simple "for bitch n intermizzles is now available!

For mizzle info on this mobbin' new guitar program click hizzy

Learn ta play jizzle guitar at tha highest level wit Chris Standr'n's complete home study course! Play jizzle guitar R-to-tha-izzight hizzle at Play Jizzay Guitar.com Click here fo` info!

Play W-H-to-tha-izzat You Hear v. 2.3 now releazed!! (izzy includes Guitar TAB !)In this CD-Rom (and download version) complete home study course you will learn ta pizzle jizzle guitar at tha highest level in tha shortest possible tizzle ridin' in mah double R. Internationally acclaimed record'n artist Chris Saggin' has written a proven jizzle guitar method wit " Play Wizzle You Hizzle - a melodic approach ta jizzay improvizzle fo` guitar ". He walks you through all tha required musical areas necessary ta become a truly masterful cracka fo' sheezy. Clizzay here fo` more!

Jizzay guitar lessons here

Play Jazz Guitar.com news

The new Play W-H-to-tha-izzat You Hear version 2.0 has taken off in a huge way since it's releaze in July 2004 keep'n it real yo. Now, jiznust releazed, version 2.3

"Apart fizzle yo ears, thisis tha only resource you'll ever need ta baller tha jizzle guitar" - Jon Dalton record'n artist

Thelinks & resources section is grow'n rapidly n if you is a jazz guitarist or have a website tizzy needs some targeted traffic we recommend you trade links wit us. This site is mackin' a powerful resource in tha jizzy guitar world . Chill as I take you on a trip. Baller "jazz Guitar" in Google n you'll find us way up there. But hizzle that's probably how you gots here anyway n shit!

Blingin' fo` sheet music? The Playa source has all yo favourite artists' albums, sheet music, DVD's n videos. Check it out bitch ass.

Thejizzy guitar forum is a hizzle of activity these days. Discuss everyth'n fizzle Pat Metheny ragg'n on K-E-Double-Nizzy G (wizzay this topic ever be put ta bed?) ta yo favourite playa, albums n of course fizzy fizzy ta viznent `bout shiznit that you'd like ta see a shawty different in tha world of jizzy fo gettin yo pimp on.

If you is look'n fo` free guitar lessons, you mizzay consida sign'n up fo` our 18 week masterclass. Five world class guitar playa reveal they personal secrets n wanna be gangsta some juicy shiznit fo` you ta git yo teeth into. This is not fo` tha **** some of tha topics require some good study. Expect an email once a week to increase tha peace. Siznign up hizzle

Become a brotha n git access ta all tha good shiznit, includ'n jazz guitar videos, lessons, articles n more. It's fizzle!

Chizneck out The Wanna Be Gangsta Source dogg. If you is look'n fo` sheet music, educizzle or performance videos or simply a CD of yo favourite jazz guitar bootylicious chizneck out this coo` new section - only here at Play Jazz Guitar.com! Pusha tha playa source .
Graham

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I set my language preference up incorrectly. Can somebody translate that last post? Shocked
jazzerchick

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!!
Gorecki
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's just a snoop dog language abuse generator, only reason I haven't removed it is because some may find it amusing.

Forums Admin for PlayJazzGuitar.com.

Do you know where all of your F'n B flats are?
Bjorn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
Mark004

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought you'd like it, it's www.gizoogle.com enter a website and it translates it to 'gansta speek' Very Happy
hanni

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

let it in, itīs a dialect, a good frind speaks this englisch too, the british members understand it, also i know what it means Laughing
Gorecki
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanni wrote:
let it in, itīs a dialect, a good frind speaks this englisch too, the british members understand it, also i know what it means Laughing

Well I really wish you would explain it to me. The first words that come to mind are "Do you speak english?". Laughin my arse off

alfonso

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although it was funny enough to read through it does say "Check it out bitch ass #####." Not too cool!! That's the only part that messes it up in my eyes. later
Gorecki
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alfonso wrote:
Although it was funny enough to read through it does say "Check it out bitch ass #####." Not too cool!! That's the only part that messes it up in my eyes. later

I went ahead and removed the last word, again I would have blown the whole thing away but thought I'd leave it as some may find it amusing.

This generator is like so 5 years ago, but anyway.

If anyone else has a problem with this, let me know by PM and we'll deal with it appropriately.

mr. beaumont

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm glad alfonso caught that. that's totally not cool in my book.

i was gonna make a "imus" joke after this first got posted, but i thought maybe i'm getting too sensitive. it's funny, as long as it's clear as to what it is (the snoop-izer) and not a stereotype as to how ALL african americans talk--cuz that would be some serious BS. i'm hoping everyone reading this (especially those not from the US) digs that.

let's just leave it at that...we all got good heads on our shoulders here, right? Very Happy
“For the guitar is the most unpredictable and least reliable musical instrument in existence...and also the sweetest, the warmest, the most delicate, whose melancholic voice awakes in our soul exquisite reveries.”

Andres Segovia

Last edited by mr. beaumont on Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gorecki
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mr. beaumont wrote:
i'm glad alfonso caught that. that's totally not cool in my book.

Yeah, I am too. Honestly I didn't read it. I recognized what it was, glazed over it and...opps, missed a spot! Embarassed

I've had friends of differing ethnic backgrounds where we could joke around with each other. I mean, I spent many years in Oaktown where I was often the only white guy around, I got poked at a lot! But it was all in good fun, nothing more.

But, some can't deal. And that's okay. Wink

hanni

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gorecki, the studentīs use this language and itīs funny, sometimes i did the same in german language with my boyfrind, i did it at singing and it bugs the piano player because he wantīs a clean english and german from us, a funny joke
Mark004

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah, sorry I missed the offending word, I tried to read it through but my brain refused to let me Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> Hangout, Chat & Get to Know All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: