PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum
Jazz Guitar Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who is the best ????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> The Jazz Guitar Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chip

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:34 pm    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

P.S. I have the art-core AS83...i like it pretty well..happy with it.
MR SILVER

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO HE IF YOU LOOK AT THE FIRST POST HE WAS ASKING WHO THE BEST GUITARIST WAS IN YOUR OPINION........WELL IN MY OPINION ITS A FALSE ECONOMY OF QUESTION........IM MEAN COME ON SERIOUSLY HOW YOU GONNA SET ANY OF EM APART TO SAY ONE MUSICIAN IS BETTER THAN ANOTHER................ONLY A FOOL WOULD DO THAT..............BASED ON TECHNICAL ABILITY ALONE ONE GUITARIST CAN DO WHAT ANOTHER CANT DO NO MATTER HOW GOOD THEY ARE........SHOW ME SOMEONE WHO CAN PLAY EVERY SONG EVERY MADE WITH EVERY TECHNIQUE EVER THOUGHT OF AND UN THOUGHT OF THEN YOULL HAVE THE BEST GUITARIST RIGHT THERE ..............BUT WE BOTH KNOW THIS IS AN IMPOSSIBILITY UNLESS HE WAS A PROGRAMED QUANTUM MECHANICAL ROBOT.....................
MR SILVER

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AS83 LOOKS NICE I LIKE DOUBLE CUT BUT I WANTED A TRADITIONAL LOOKING AND SOUND JAZZ BOX........WOULD HAVE PREFERED MINE TO HAVE A SINGLE NECK PICK UP...........BUT I NOTICE THAT YOUR GUITAR HAS THE SAME OR VERY SIMILAR FRET BOARD TO MINE..........NICE MOTHER OF PEARL INLAYS STUNNING TO LOOK AT DONT YOU AGREE? ALSO I LIKE THE FEEL OF THE DEEPER BODY THAT MY AK85 HAS AND THE NICE BRIGHT TONE THAT IS ENHANCED BY THE FLOATING ROSEWOOD BRIDGE................I ALSO LIKE THE NICE DARK RICH COLOUR ITS CALLED DARK VIOLIN SUNBURST............BUT MOST OF ALL I THINK MY GUITAR LIKES ME THATS THE MAIN THING
chip

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:36 am    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

Ah now i see and understand....i agree..

Yeah i love the the look of my guitar and actually bought it without really studing it to much...i wanted more of a jazz box as well but have learned to love the kid o now own. lol
MR SILVER

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOU GOT MSN? YOU WANNA CHAT ABOUT GUITARS AND JAZZ MUSIC STUFF IN REAL TIME MATE? THEN ADD ME TO YOUR BUDDY LIST AND SEND ME AN INSTANT MESSAGE NOW MAN..... karlos@rochini.fslife.co.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> The Jazz Guitar Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: