PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum
Jazz Guitar Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PM seems not to be working for me

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> Information & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JAWellcome

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: PM seems not to be working for me Reply with quote

To Brian Gorecki:

Hi, Brian,

I've been trying to respond to a PM I received from Stupot. For some reason (maybe because I'm dumb), my PM reply seems to be staying in the "outbox" and never seems to be transferred over to "Sent". Is it something I'm doing, not doing, or is the PM feature fouled up somehow? I know your ain't gettin' the big bucks for being forum administarator, don't mean to add to your burdens, but would sure appreciate your help. Tried sending this to you by PM, but (you guessed it), the message just stayed in my outbox.

Best regards,
Gorecki
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi John,

Ibanez is still doing great by the way. Wink

You're not going crazy or anything. A PM does go to the outbox when you send it. When the user gets the PM by reading it, then it moves. I got notification you sent me a PM but when I went to go look at it a minute ago, it wasn't there. So I suspect you moved or deleted it from the outbox? If that's not the case, let me know. Cool

Forums Admin for PlayJazzGuitar.com.

Do you know where all of your F'n B flats are?
JAWellcome

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh, Ok, now that you explains it to me. Yeah, I did delete the PM I sent you, thinking it wasn't arriving in your inbox. I've reposted my reply to Stupot, and he hopefully will be reading it soon. For now, it's still in my outbox.

I'm glad you are still happy with the Ibanez. In some ways, I prefer it to the Heritage, but that is something I keep meaning to bring up for discussion and possible helpful input in the proper section of this Forum.

Thanks for your prompt reply, and thanks also for all you have done and are doing to make the forum work so well.

Best regards,
Gorecki
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAWellcome wrote:

I'm glad you are still happy with the Ibanez. In some ways, I prefer it to the Heritage, but that is something I keep meaning to bring up for discussion and possible helpful input in the proper section of this Forum.

Thanks for your prompt reply, and thanks also for all you have done and are doing to make the forum work so well.

Not a problem John! And absolutely under no circumstance can you have the guitar back!!! Laughin my arse off

Forums Admin for PlayJazzGuitar.com.

Do you know where all of your F'n B flats are?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> Information & Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: