PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum
Jazz Guitar Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

march, the cruelest month

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> Hangout, Chat & Get to Know
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nezumi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:00 am    Post subject: march, the cruelest month Reply with quote

hanni wrote:
Quote:
spring is brutal, if i look out of the window i can sing happy new year, it donīt stop snowing ..... my car is under the snow and i have to wait till the storm stops to get it out, however now its much time to play guitar ..... lol

Northern Ontario, canada:
25th of march, 6'' of wet snow . My kids made giant snowballs that won't melt until may1.
poo, I've started to enjoy those early springs we've had.

last year at this time, i was probably sitting out on the deck playing my guitar on a sunny day.
this morning, i'll have to shovel out my van to go to work.
Gorecki
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess I'm spoiled so far this year. Just last night I was out playing on a grass field in shorts and sweating like a pig. Absolutely no complaints here. Our winter is/was almost non-existant this year...hurray! Razz

Forums Admin for PlayJazzGuitar.com.

Do you know where all of your F'n B flats are?
hanni

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

today it was a bit warmer Very Happy and the snow melt away, i wasnīt doing sports since 4 weeks, it was to cold, wet and muddy, our coach from the archery club wantīs me at the next 3 competitions, but i told him NO, i did some competitions in such a rain that i dont want anymore, sitting in the mud with a wet tent and a bow, no no no, so he must have very good arguments to get me
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> Hangout, Chat & Get to Know All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: