PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum
Jazz Guitar Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to open .ebk on Mac OSX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> Chris Standring's "Play What You Hear" Course
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eavonius

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: How to open .ebk on Mac OSX Reply with quote

Chris,

First off great course so far. I've been playing for 15 years and never really learned to play anything much more than the major scale and a boatload of licks and jazz chords. The initial section on playing the major scale in all positions and learning to hear the transitions took me about 2 months but I am loving it so far!

I recently switched from Vista to OSX (Tiger) and I have read other posts that say you can use the course on Macs. I can't seem to figure out where to find a e-Book reader for the course though. It seems that the e-Book format is in flux and there are many viewers out there that work with different file formats.

I purchased the download version which came with a .exe file for installing the e-Book viewer on Windows, and a .ebk file which could be opened with it. I need to know where to find a compatible e-Book viewer for OSX.

Any help would be great!

-Jayme
PlayJazzGuitar

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:25 am    Post subject: Mac version of PWYH Reply with quote

There is a mac version that has its own format. Doesn't use the ebookpro software. Send me a personal email and I can forward you that info. I need to find you in the system so if you have an order id# or original email address , let me have that so I can access your file.

Chris
eavonius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:46 pm    Post subject: Do I have your correct address? Reply with quote

Chris,

I keep emailing you the info you requested with no reply. Is your address chris@playjazzguitar.com?
Gorecki
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should have a PM from me. Wink

Forums Admin for PlayJazzGuitar.com.

Do you know where all of your F'n B flats are?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> Chris Standring's "Play What You Hear" Course All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: