PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum
Jazz Guitar Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: Excellent copies of the original Jazz Improv Mag SOLD!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> The Gear Exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
croth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: FS: Excellent copies of the original Jazz Improv Mag SOLD!! Reply with quote

SOLD. Thank you.

I have for your interest, the remains of what was once a complete set of all of the original Jazz Improv Magazines.

Sadly, the rest of the set succumbed to hurricane Sandy flood waters.

These, however, were in a secure room and are in perfect condition, almost all looking brand new.

I am selling them as a set only. Sorry, no individual copies.

Here is what I have:

Volume 1
No.1 John Coltrane
No.3 Pat Martino
No.4 Miles Davis

Volume 4
No.1 Kenny Burrell
No.4 Pat Metheny

Volume 5
No.3 Chuck Corea/Buster Williams
No.4 George Benson

Volume 6
No.2 Joe Lovano
No.3 Buddy Rich
No.4 Mike Stern/John Scofield

Volume 7
No.1 Louis Armstrong
No.3 Stanley Clarke
No.4 Wes Montgomery

Volume 8
No.1 Frank Sinatra
No.3 Herbie Hancock

Sorry, none of the accompanying CDs survived. Magazines only. Please note though, for those enthusiasts, that Volume I, No.1 is included and is in very fine condition.

I'll sell the whole set for $95.00 including Media Mail shipping to anywhere in the ConUS. Of course you can upgrade the shipping to, say, Priority Mail, for its actual cost.

I'll accept Paypal and while I'd prefer the Gift Option, if any of you are hesitant about that, just pay the standard way and I'll absorb the fee.

Email me at crothman AT optonline DOT net please. Please DON'T PM, I will likely not see it.

Thanks for looking.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> The Gear Exchange All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: