PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum
Jazz Guitar Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ibanez AS-105NT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> Guitars, Amps & Gizmos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gnappi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:53 am    Post subject: Ibanez AS-105NT Reply with quote

Yesterday I picked up an odd bird of sorts yesterday. A kinda sorta "new" twist in gits.

I think many Ibanez models easily meet the expectations of myself and others not only for Jazz, but everything else.

I have a Gretsch Anniversary, a seriously capable git for many styles other than country.

The things that made me interested in this particular 102 is it had Gretsch Filtertrons installed AND it still had the original S58's which I also like a lot so it was a no brainer to see what it does, I could always restore it to factory condition in a heartbeat.

I'm here to say, wowser! I am seriously impressed with its tone. Never again will I dismiss a matchup of pups and a git.

Gary
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> Guitars, Amps & Gizmos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: