PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum
Jazz Guitar Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PWYH? How & What

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> Chris Standring's "Play What You Hear" Course
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jazzwat8takes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: PWYH? How & What Reply with quote

I am considering to buy PWYH course but I find it hard getting a paypal account , or internatinal checking account, or even postal money order. WOuld it be safe if I send cash via mail as payment of the course. Il just address to your music studio Chris and include therein my return address and celfone number for your verification...

moreso, can i get lessons also in PWYH for other guitar music style aside from jazz such as the blues, rock or latino guitar

thanks.. please advice..
Gorecki
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't answer the financial aspects for Chris but I can say that though jazz is the focus in the materials, the intension and content is universal in application. Jazz just happens to be a medium that covers a huge scope in musical utilization but it (the material) applies everywhere.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlayJazzGuitar.com Forum Index -> Chris Standring's "Play What You Hear" Course All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: